Fruit and Cosmetics
The fruit, is uses in "natural cosmetic" also for eat. Body creams, facial masks, shampoos and tonics are some of the products made with fruit; Mambo we explain the benefits of some of them:
- Avocado: it is very moisturizing , great for masks for its soothing and healing properties, also used for cosmetic wrinkle treatments and recovery for dry skin.
- Apricot: this fruit is used as a softening in natural shampoos and cosmetics as well as anti-wrinkle creams.
- Blueberry: is present in antiseptic and astringent products. Is also found in cosmetics and hair care that strengthens and helps protect hair fall.
- Strawberry: an ideal fruit for oily skin cleanser that also is used as a softening.
- Lemon: this citrus is used for the manufacture of cosmetic and antiseptic skin toners, cleansers mainly in thanks to its depigmenting properties. It helps heal wounds and moisturize damaged skin.
- Apple: mainly includes in products such as soothing and antiseptic.
- Papaya: present in many products to clean oily skins, thanks to its properties to remove fat, is present also in cellulite creams.
- Pineapple: used for tonic and care products for oily skin.
Source: Modern Spirits