Hunger emotional appetite
Many times our mood influences lunchtime and develop our menus. Sadness, anxiety or stress condition our food and we must learn to differentiate between emotional hunger and appetite; How?
- You assaults immediately
- You asking for food now and already!
- You require a certain food
- It does not stop even if you already have a full stomach
- To finish eating you feel guilty
- Usually comes slowly
- Can expect to be satisfied
- It is open to different choices: fruit, sandwich, milk ...
- For when you are full
- At the end you feel calm